Need to get low? ST coilovers feature a continuous thread construction for height adjustment from moderate to extreme! Each coilover component is manufactured by KW Automotive with their expertise and know-how ensuring maximum quality and fantastic driving dynamics.
Once installed, ST X coilover system can be easily adjusted using a polyamide ring on the galvanized, multiple-sealed strut. Adjustment is different for each car, but typically you can expect between 35 and 65mm of lowering on both the front and rear axles.
Improved driving dynamics and handling
Designed in conjunction with KW Germany, ST X coilovers deliver defined handling by reducing the car’s bodyroll during compression as well as improving agility when driving fast. The high-quality production of each ST X coilover includes a low-friction and pressure resistant housing alongside a chrome-plated piston rod for maximum longevity. A monoblock guide and ST seal package ensures the twin-tube dampers remain free of dirt particles in all weather conditions.
Lowering with style: the ST X coilover
- Individual lowering within the tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle thread adjustment
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
- Powerful twin-tube dampers with high-quality components for maximum longevity
Volkswagen up! (all models) - 2012>2023
Škoda Citigo (all models) - 2012>2020
Seat Mii (all models) - 2012>2021